Code of Conduct
Sabina Public Company Limited, the manufacturer and distributor of lingerie, has dedicated to operate within integrity and transparency with all parties including shareholders, employees, customers, trading partners and/or creditors as well as society and the environment. The company has stipulated the code of conduct and applied to every business sections by conveying this accountability to all levels of employees.
Code of conduct
Code of conduct detailing responsibility for the shareholders
Sabina Public Company Limited is determined to be responsible and to maximize the satisfaction for the shareholders by implementing the following practices:-
- Secured growth of the business
- To operate with honesty including sincere and fair treatment to both major and minor shareholders in order to bring about the highest mutual benefits.
- To manage the organization with care, consideration and transparency by utilizing the abilities and applying the management skills to prevent any damages, which may occur to the shareholders.
- Not to operate in the situation that may create Conflict of Interest to the company.
- Information disclosure
- To prepare the complete report detailing organization's current situation and future trend for every shareholder regularly.
- Not to exploiting any advantages for self-interest or for the interest of related parties by using the information which is not disclosed to the public.
- Not to disclose any confidential information that may negatively impact the company to outsiders.
Code of conduct detailing responsibility for the employees.
Sabina Public Company Limited is determined to develop, enhance and build confidence for all levels of employees by implementing the following practices:-
To provide justified remuneration for the employees.
- To take care of the working environment, which are safe for the lives and properties of the employees regularly.
- To offer job promotion, rotation, rewarding and punishment with justice, equality and objectively base on employee's knowledge, abilities and appropriateness.
- To place importance on employee's knowledge and ability development by giving equally opportunity.
- To accept employees' comment and suggestions from all levels equally
- To follow legal and regulatory enforcement relating to employees strictly
- To avoid management practices leading to unfair treatment that may affect employees job security or that may threaten employees' mental wellness
- To treat employees with politeness and pay respect to the individuality and human dignity
- To make all employees understand about the code of conduct and roles, which in turn, supports the behavior compliance under code of conduct thoroughly
- To offer opportunity for the employees to report any illegal practices in the organization to the committee
Code of conduct detailing responsibility for the customers.
Sabina Public Company Limited is determined to honestly operate the business and bring about highest benefits to the customers by implementing the following practices:-
- To manufacture the products with quality level accepted by the market
- To disclose complete, correct and undistorted product information by emphasizing on customers' benefits.
- To offer quality guarantee of the product with appropriate warrantee period
- Not to deliver the products that are of low quality, having defects without describing clearly to the customers.
- To make available the system for customers complains on the products and services and optimally operate to give prompt response to the customers.
- To provide the labeling that clearly identifies product information such as product code, size, selling price, manufacturing date and usage instruction
- To keep customers' confidential strictly by not exploiting any advantages for self-interest and for the interest of related parties negatively.
- To find the ways to reduce the cost of production while maintaining product quality, which increase the benefits for customers continually
Code of conduct detailing responsibility for trading partners and/or creditors.
- Not to request, receive or pay any benefits corruptively to trading partners and/or creditors
- To disclose the information about the corruptive request, receipt and payment that occur (if any) to trading partners and/or creditors and cooperatively resolve the problem with fairly and promptly.
- To follow the conditions bound to the creditors, in terms of loan objective, loan re-payment, quality management of collateral assets and other issues in the agreement, strictly.
- To inform the creditors timely in cases that the company cannot follow the conditions in agreement to mutually find out the best solution.
- To report financial status and financial information to trading partners and/or creditors with correctness and honesty regularly.
Code of conduct detailing responsibility for competitors
Sabina Public Company Limited is determined to operate the business with good code of conduct to the competitors by implementing the following practice:-
- To compete within the good competitive framework
- Not try to destroying the trade reputation of the competitors by accusing them without truth
- Not to explore the trading secrets of the competitors by the unfair or improper means such as paying bribes to competitors' employees
Code of conduct detailing responsibility for society and environment
- Not to engage in any activities that impact the damage to the natural resources and environment
- To support the activities that will create good society and environment regularly
- To cultivate the conscious for society and environmental responsibility in all levels of employees continually and seriously.
- To enforce the strict compliance of legal and regulatory requirements issued by governing bodies and law.
- Not to help or support any avoidance for legal and regulatory enforcements
- To give cooperation to governing bodies and report any information relating to legal or regulatory violations and misconducts.
- Not to engage in any involvements of bribery or corruption or the use of authority misconduct to exploit the advantage for his own self-interest.